COMPETITION (entry has now closed)
WIN A 2 DAY JOHN LLOYD TOOL SHARPENING & TUNING COURSE
19-20 August 2017
Learn the right way to prepare your tools. This course is aimed at the woodworker who has some experience but who wishes to learn how to tune or ‘fettle’ a basic woodworking tool-kit and how to sharpen blades to ‘razor sharp’ using a combination of grinder and bench stones. If you have never experienced the joy of working to very fine tolerances, using a plane that is well set up, with a razor sharp blade, this course will be a revelation!
The main purpose of this course is to emerge with a set of tuned/sharp tools that will allow you to make furniture to a very high standard.
Thank you for entering our competition. If you missed the closing date, you can still book a place on the 2 Day John Lloyd Tool Sharpening & Tuning Course
- The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 30th April 2017. Any entries received outside these times will be disregarded.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person please.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random
- Multiple entries will be disqualified
- Entrants must be aged 18 yrs or over before 19th August 2017
- The winner will be notified via email the week commencing Monday 8th May 2017 and will be announced on Social Media and our website.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- John Lloyd Fine Furniture is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
- The prize is not transferrable to or redeemable against any other John Lloyd course